Friday, October 31, 2008

Preschool for Brinley

I know this is really late - but better than never. Brinley has started a joy school with kids in the ward. She LOVES it! This is the first day. Of course Braden wanted to take his backpack too to drop her off. He misses her so much for that 2 1/2 hours. He constantly asks where she is. It's pretty cute.

It's hard to see, but this was "B" day and she is wearing butterfly wings. She loved them, apparently they ran around outside as butterflies or bees. So fun!
This was the second week of school, I just thought she looked cute. They were being cheesy and both pulled the same face, it cracked me up!





4 comments:

Darci said...

LOL. Love the last picture of them looking so tired out.

Hancocks said...

Joy school.... fun! We tried that with Lacey and a couple kids from the ward when we first moved to California. I hope Brinley enjoys it. They sure are cute!

Holly

Unknown said...

Brinley is such a little cutie! And what a sweet little braden to miss his sis! I love your kids, they make me smile.

karin said...

How fun for Brinley and how cute that Braden misses her! I LOVE the 'B' wings.