Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Utah fun!

Okay so I know that it's been a long time since the Utah trip, but I am still posting some of the fun the kids had there so that I don't forget everything. So bare with me...besides I figured this was better than doing 10 posts at once. (Okay it's ending up to be about 10 posts - good thing I split it up)
There was this awesome place where the kids could play on all of the HUGE bounce houses - they also had a skating rink and during the day the kids can bring ride-ons or bikes to play with. We met my cousins Sarah and Kimberlee and their kids. It was a lot of fun!
That's Brinley in the little window at the bottom - I told you they're HUGE!Brinley & Braden (his feet) climbing one of the housesI love to Fly!!!! :) ( I just love this shot!)
My sisters Elise and Nikki making bead jewelry with the kids.
WHO WANTS CHOCOLATE MILK?????
My kids wanted chocolate milk and my sister made them each do this little dance with her in order to get some...it was hilarious they were spinning and bending and anything she wanted! I should try that at home! After my enrichment night lesson on getting kids to work...you can tell that it runs in my family (I just have to work on it myself).


Shelby and Brinley are the "Princesses" in the family, so this picture is perfect. We are so excited for Shelby to come visit this summer! Obviously Brinley will have soooo much fun!
Elise loves to play computer games fortunately it's the little kid games, so my kids were found many times sitting with her and playing games with her. She's great with them! :)



9 comments:

Darci said...

It is always so fun to go and be around family, especially with kids because they have new people to entertain them.

Heidi and Jace said...

I can't believe how big your sisters are now! I love seeing pictures of family events. So where is this bounce house?! Looks fun!

Marc and Shay said...

The bounce house is in Clearfield, and it was a ton of fun, your kids would love it! Especially since they're older than mine, they would be able to climb on a lot more of them. I think it's called the Classic fun center.

shelly said...

It looks like you had a fun time in Utah! Your family is so cute!

Stacie said...

It was so good to see you! It looks like the kids had a great time! Your blog looks adorable too!

Ivy said...

Hey Shaylynn! I found your blog on Diana's, it's so cute. You guys look like you're doing great. Congrat's on the new baby!

Ashley said...

Where oh where has Shaylyn gone? :)

Diana said...

Hey we are just wondering how you are doing. Have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is well!!

Diana said...

Hey we are just wondering how you are doing. Have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is well!!